Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Thank you for joining me on my newest blog

(photo is a silk collage atc mini original by Jeanee)




Hey Friends;

Thank you for stopping by my newest blog. Lately, I have met a lot of people and shared my new "pink" cards with the guitar and this blog url.
 I love painting to music and poetry; JeaneePaintsLive focuses on the Paintings done to music or poetry. I have now painted live over 160 times so I have built up an inventory of amazing paintings. Since I only recently started this blog, I do not have all the currently available live paintings on here!

This Blog is really an effort to let people know WHERE they can find my art to make purchases, where I am having art shows, showing art and also where JeaneePaintsLive will be performing.
At most shows, I am painting on a16x20 inch canvas which is mounted on stretchers and can be purchased at the end of the live event unless the musicians or venue have hired me specifically to create a painting especially for them. It can be hung without framing.

For people new to my writings...  I have a blog that I started in 2007 where I write about artists opportunities and a place where I share art work by myself and my friends, events, painting tips, marketing tips, critiques, reviews, whatever... I feel like writing about. I often post classes and  occasionally interviews and opinions.  That blog is at  ARTSAILS1 AND THE URL FOR THAT IS:  http://artsails1.blogspot.com.

IF BY CHANCE YOU ARE AN ARTIST... I especially encourage you to check out my other blog as I have lots of artists' opportunities and events that I am personally involved in and some I am the art co-ordinator, while others I am the art director and once in a while I have no connection to the event other than thinking it may be a good thing!

Again, I want to say thank you for taking the time to check out  my newest blog, it is deeply appreciated and if you like it please subscribe and/or leave me a comment.

Thank you;
JeaneePaintsLive


JeaneePaintsLive 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment