Sunday, November 8, 2015

Lucky Me!

I have been really lucky to be allowed to paint on stage with some of the best local musicians. And a few regional and even a couple national stars... like Devon Alman! Man that guy can play the guitar!
Kofi Baker.... son of Ginger Baker of The CREAM....

YES, very lucky! I was supposed to paint to the band "Boyz to Men" in Lake City, SC (USA) but unfortunately they cancelled due to in-climate weather. Not so lucky on that one... was hoping for a reschedule... but that didn't happen.

Now, I had been "off" painting duty. In other words I had not been painting in a while due to having three different production classes at U of SC aka Carolina...

SURPRISE....  I painted live at Jerry Fest the week before Halloween and in costume as Frida Kahlo! Sadly I do not have any pics because my photo dude was working for someone else that night!
Will see if I can find some!

Guess this means I might be back in business....

Yours truly
Jeanee




No comments:

Post a Comment