Sunday, April 17, 2016

JeaneePaintsLive: Lots of Pictures 2010-2016


JeaneePaintsLive (more photos below)

 JeaneePaintsLive: What does that mean?

Basically, when live music is playing, I am booked to be on the stage and 
paint to a band or a musician. On occasion, I am booked for an event that is a fundraiser like today. The difference in a fundraiser compared to a band gig is that I may 
Paint on Canvas with my travel easel to more than one performer per a canvas. 
Depending on how things are such as the music, the weather, indoors, outdoors, how lively the crowd is and all the various things that happen at a live music event, how much time is allotted to the music will determine if I paint more than one. I always paint at least one 16x20 canvas. The good thing about working on canvas, is it is mounted on an interior frame, so you can hang it right away. When you are ready to get it framed, I suggest going to Elite Framing on College St. Five Points, Columbia, SC  .

Jeanee painting to Jackaroe
Photographer Keith Bates

At Badlands Music festival in WV 2012
Johnsons Crossroads
Photographer Keith Bates



at Tapps Painting to Poetry and Spoken Word!


Photo taken by myself. It was real cold out and I didn't have a photographer at the Oyster Roast.

Painting to an all Male symphony ochestra
Painting at The Art Trail Gallery to
Mark Wayne Hagood
in  in Florence, SC

Painting to a Bluegrass Band at Railroad Junction 
Florence SC

Painting at Outt Saloon Lexington, SC

Painting at Charlies to Duba Band
Lexington, SC


Painted to Sharon Von Fonge at Utopia 2011














No comments:

Post a Comment