Sunday, May 15, 2016

Experimental Water Media Art Workshop at City Arts

The last two days, I have been 
in an Experimental Water Media Workshop


Many of you know, I love to paint to live music.

My desire to improve my paintings to give you the best 
live art show possible....

Leads me to practice, practice, practice
and what better way to practice (?)

Taking classes in painting...
Working on getting my art degree and 
Experimenting with a large variety of art materials, 
mediums, grounds and discovering items
that can create more texture.

With every class I take, I am improving my design skills.
I have been told by professors that I am an excellent 
colorist!

So....
If you love color and colorful
if you love non-objective paintings that express
music and poetry
feelings and emotions
experiences and experimentation...

Come see a show or book me to paint
at your next event.

Yours Truly,

Jeanee



No comments:

Post a Comment