Tuesday, May 9, 2017

It's Maymester and Jeanee is Right back at It! Drawing, that is...





Maymester officially began yesterday and I am on Sara Schneckloth's ARTS330 Drawing intensive!
My former teacher, James Busby is also teaching a class here but he is teaching intro...and I had that a couple years ago. Sara has such a great personality, she smiles all the time and laughs a lot. I love that in a person. She also accepts free spirits like myself and Alex who was also in my last drawing class. He always has head phones on. Big stereo type head phones. He is usually later than I am for school. So... that is all I know about him. LOL! The other people in the class all seem really nice and fun. Tim was in a painting class with me before. He is an excellent painter. We also have Kelsey, Maddie, AnnaGrace and Mogan plus Jason in our class. Tomorrow Eileen Blythe is giving a demo!!

Been drawing models, flowers and leaves. Found one with lots of colors.... will post as soon as I have a painting. You can follow me on Instagram at artjeanee! Teacher says we will be using instagram for our art class! Cool!

Until later my friends... keep your hands in the art!!
Yours Truly
Jeanee

No comments:

Post a Comment